• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Midlands woodworking weekend

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
My Drain thrown in a glitch for me today init?
She got a full time job and starts next week, can't really have time off when she don't been there any time init?
Do I come up on my own all by myself or do I stay at home wiv her ??? Decisions, decisions.

come by yourself

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
My Drain thrown in a glitch for me today init?
She got a full time job and starts next week, can't really have time off when she don't been there any time init?
Do I come up on my own all by myself or do I stay at home wiv her ??? Decisions, decisions.

Well Jane getting a job has got to be a good thing that she is doing for both of you I know were I would want to be but it has to be your decision me ol mate

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Well Jane getting a job has got to be a good thing that she is doing for both of you I know were I would want to be but it has to be your decision me ol mate

Exactly that dad. I was originally coming on my own all by myself but when she got interested she was so much looking forward to the break I don't wanna disappoint her now init?
She was gonna go into Lincoln and do some family history research while I wandered around the showground, plans might have to change now.
My job finishes on the 26th so the income will be handy too

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Looks like me and my boss got caught taking a poets day yesterday, meeting Monday.
Do I really care when I only have 8 days left at work.
How many times have I worked through lunch and they quibble about 30mins early on a Friday, not a firm I wanna work for init?

Jim

Grand Master
You can work it out Brian ... Now i am sure there is a song in that reply .. :winking:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hope you can make it to the show some how Brian, though fully understand if you can't.

You can work it out Brian ... Now i am sure there is a song in that reply .. :winking:
Also the tag line of a rather crude but funny joke Jim :funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Reminds me of last night here are a huge Skyfest the preparation took five months to prepare the fireworks and scheduled to commence at 6pm around that time one of those black sky cloud formations burst water everywhere so we stayed home in an hour clear skies and over 100,000 people lined our internal lake dividing the city so sometimes these things are sent to try us damned if you do and damned if you dont. Song about regrets too true.

Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).