• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Mistral pen kit review

EStreet

Registered
First Name
Ed
OK this has been in the works for some time now and it is FINISHED as of now. I put it on clay pen blanks website since the review will be posted in multiple locations.

Mistral Pen Kit Review

Hope that is ok.

IMG_8171.jpg

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
The Mistral deserves something special and they do not disapoint.....now i want some:drool::drool:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
In my reply to your previous post Ed I had not come to your post referring to this your review of the Mistral Pen. It is incredibly thorough, thasnk you.

Peter.

EStreet

Registered
First Name
Ed
I try to keep reviews neutral and never give opinion when I can insert a photo and let the photo speak for itself and show you what is, that way you can make up your own mind about things.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).