• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More delay,s

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
The other day I had a fall, thinking nothing of it and just part of what has happened the other week with my leg I thought I was on the road to recovery and soon be heading back into the shed. Well that came to an end today my poor foot is now black and blue and painful, so off to the hospital.
To cut a long story short my expected time of getting back into the shed has now been put on hold as I am now sitting here with my leg up as I have managed to break it.
I am now totally peaved off not being able to do any turning.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Sorry to hear your bad news mate. Get well soon, but in the meantime I'm sure the wife won't mind you using the mini lathe on the kitchen table till you're well again.:ciggrin:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you guys it just seems like one thing after another and I still have a pile of goodies to play with I did manage to play with my Airbrush set up just to practice and here is the first attempts

Attachments

• DSCF7150.JPG
    DSCF7150.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 14
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).