• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More hospital

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
I go to the eye hospital on the 17th for more laser surgery on my eyes as my wee bit of sight is diminishing as my retinas have gone cloudy & they are trying to stop it getting worse. It won't improve things but hopefully it will slow it down. No guarantees of course but I'll take it as it comes.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
All being well I'll be there. There's four of us going so they can lead me by the hand if need be. I want to meet up with you guys again.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hope all goes well Bill

All being well I'll be there. There's four of us going so they can lead me by the hand if need be. I want to meet up with you guys again.

You know what they say about men that go hand in hand:whistling::whistling::whistling::funny::funny::funny:

Twin Oaks

Apprentice Member
First Name
Herb
All the best for a great outcome. I had both eyes done for cataracts back in 2007.
It made a fantastic difference.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. They are very much appreciated. I'm off to Blind Veterans on Sunday & im taking the contraband you guys on here & on FB have so kindly donated. They will be delighted.:thumbs: many thanks.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).