• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

most popular selling pen

Wennthepen

Apprentice Member
Hi Mick, thanks for joining the Forum, it means I am no longer the 'newbe'.
I definately find that Sierra's are the best sellers followed by Slimlines and JR's

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Mick, thanks for joining the Forum, it means I am no longer the 'newbe'.
I definately find that Sierra's are the best sellers followed by Slimlines and JR's

I agree that the Sierra can sell well if you have the right blank on it .. :bwink:

Wennthepen

Apprentice Member
Jim and Mick I also find that sets such as those below also sell well and are very popular with the ladies.The other 2 items are a stylus for iphone/ipad etc and a perfume holder keyring.
Capture1.PNG

Jim

Grand Master
That is a very nice set WTP, the Trustone really does help to sell our items, where did you purchase the Trustone from BTW ... As Pete who is a member here sells it from the UK .. Click Me!

Wennthepen

Apprentice Member
The 'Truestone' is in fact acrylic Jim, purchased from Stiles and Bates. Does look good though and keeps the cost down.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).