• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Motorcycle / Bikers pen

johnny5

Registered
A Chrome & Gold plated Twist pen with Chopper bike engravings on upper body with a Front fork supension with wheel & skull Clip.
Made using Black & Orange Acrylic

P7315624.JPGP7315620.JPGP7315623.JPGP7315621.JPGP7315622.JPG

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
That looks really nice! I wouldn't have chosen a black and orange blank, but I really like it with the pen! I'm going to have to make one of these for my barber, he's an old biker.

johnny5

Registered
That looks really nice! I wouldn't have chosen a black and orange blank, but I really like it with the pen! I'm going to have to make one of these for my barber, he's an old biker.
The Black & Orange are the colours of a famous American Bike manufacturer of Chopper style Bikes. T
hat is why i chose it as it is going to a friend who owns one of them.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Tremendous kit then the oversized clip etc accentuates the bikie part as it should. In your face ,take that statements are brave and I believe successful. The average biker will pay well and be content with his showpiece. Well done Johnny.

Peter.

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
That pen is awesome, i'm a semi retired bike myself, i now get about on a retro VW Trike (summer only). Colours are perfect Harley Davidson, had a couple of those as well.
Off to look for them now.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).