• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Multi-vendor pen kit search site : penkitsearch.com

Dario

First Name
Allan
Evening all,

Wasn't certain if anyone has mentioned penkitsearch.com here, but some inspired person took it upon him/herself to make a consolidated search page for pen kits.
penkitsearch.com. /I/ like it because it has been very useful to find kits from vendors who haven't perhaps mastered Google SEO optimization without me having to hunt through each vendor's website specifically.

Recently added are : Beaufort Ink, PenKits.co.uk, Taylors Mirfield, UK Pen Blanks

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
A useful list if you appreciate how incomplete it is. I think the self appointed outfit in the states has also put together a list of suppliers/distributors. Notable omissions that spring to mind are Vince Coates, timberbits, dayacom, Gary Pye, the, I can’t remember their name in Hawaii! turnershop, Oliver’s, plus several distributors of planet, the one most in the Uk will know, Axminster, stiles and bates, couple north of hadrians wall, etc.

etc.

etc

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Agreed, I have taken the opportunity to advise them of the suppliers that I personally support in order to address this issue. đź‘Ť

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).