• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Music

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi all i asked a while ago about a music themed fountain pen.....well this is what i came up with....View attachment 31223
Its a stainless steel kit from the US i fitted a Kallensheen inlay kit and made a cocobolo cap...the cocobolo lost all its colour when turned so i left it a week and viola...:winking:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That will probably hit the right note with musicians:thumbs:

The clip looks like it is hammered in the photo, is it?

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Love the theme, your approach to it. I am not partial to two toning pens but you picked a neat match. Beautiful pen and finish Mark.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well done Mark, Superb looking pen and blank. Fit and finish is spot on.

Nice to see something a little different and that is truly unique.

Love it.

GSteer

Registered
First Name
Greg
Nicely done Mark. I take it that cocobolo solution was turn it to shape, leave it unfinished for a week then proceed as normal ?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).