• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My Birthday auction

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I made these pens today as fundraisers for our veterans

This auction is only on Pens for Heroes UK if you want to take part then you will need to join and bid on there Log in to Facebook | Facebook
As it is my birthday on Sun I am going to run a 6 pen auction and all the proceeds will go on pen supplies for our veterans it will finish at 9pm on Sun 14/8/2016
The idea of the auction is the top 6 bidders over £20 starting with the highest bid will be able to pick any one of the pens in the auction.
You can have more than one lot of bidding going at the same time if you want more than one pen just make sure your bids have a title 1st or 2nd bit on them
We have some unusual pens
1 for the dog lovers a chrome a Lucida Dalmatian pen,
2 a gold Sierra Dalmatian pen,
3 For the Jigsaw lovers a Zeta dressed in a jigsaw blank,
4 A Sierra dressed in a coloured swirl blank,
5 a Hexagonal click pen dressed in a Chestnut burr blank,
and lastly 6 a Sierra also dressed in a Chestnut burr blank
All bids must be made on this page only it saves a lot of confusion
So I think thats it so happy bidding any questions please ask away
DSCF3969.JPGDSCF3971.JPGDSCF3972.JPGDSCF3974.JPGDSCF3959.JPGDSCF3960.JPG

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).