• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My firstcastings turned and kitted out

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
My first two of the three castings I did over the weekend turned and made up. Unfortunately I had a bad snatch on the black glitter one and it exploded ; at least it didn't cost me £7.99 like the last black/glitter one did .

P1030475.jpg

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They look good, Ed. I bet you are pleased:thumbs:

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
There is nothing more satisfying than to make a pen from a blank that you have made yourself, Double enjoyment in fact. Well done it is all down hill from here there is no saving you now:wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).