• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My New Pets.

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I was asked if I wanted a couple Woma's, the missus arrange it, so went around on Saturday evening to pick them up.

What a disgusting state they were in. Some people shouldn't have pets.:rant::rant:

I don't know how they put up with the putrid stink. :vomit:

Spent hours on Sunday cleaning the cage out, scraping the shite out, scrubbing it out washing it out with bleach.

Attachments

• PB190157 (Custom).JPG
    PB190157 (Custom).JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 70
  • PB190158 (Custom).JPG
    PB190158 (Custom).JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 69
  • PB190159 (Custom).JPG
    PB190159 (Custom).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 69

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
After airing the cage, I feed them and put them back into there spring cleaned home.
First photo, the male.
Second the female, or so as I was told.

Attachments

• PB190162 (Custom).JPG
    PB190162 (Custom).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 72
  • PB190164 (Custom).JPG
    PB190164 (Custom).JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 71

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Great that you have rescued them Mark and now they have a clean home to live in.

My wife said if i brought a pet snake home she is leaving so I plan to take a trip to the pet shop tomorrow I wonder if she meant it:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Visiting our daughter many years ago up the nth coast of NSW, the grandson says careful as you sit on the lounge there is a snake in the cushions. Apparently they caught it in the bird avery, supposedly harmless. I moved from the seat and sure enough a six foot harmless Python emerged. That grandson is now around 30 with a family.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).