• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Near Neighbors Century Old Table

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
It was loaded with things so I lay on the floor in the corner to give an Idea of the carved legs. The table expands to accomodate a big family.

Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0002 (1).JPG
    DSCF0002 (1).JPG
    111 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0003 (1).JPG
    DSCF0003 (1).JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0004 (1).JPG
    DSCF0004 (1).JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0005 (1).JPG
    DSCF0005 (1).JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 48

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I understand it is French The owner was away and I did not want to be shifting it sand or losing a leg. It was bought in Sydney at an Antique Dealer there.

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks for the comments proves sold Items can be described differently when in the hands of a dealer, when I visited I really was impressed and still am with the table overall it has a great presence in the room.

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Phil I just tried your reference again it came through beautifully thank you the r4esemblanc4es to the table4 legs are astounding.

Thanks Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).