• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Nearly a new member

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thank you Matt, Woody I have noticed you are one of the few sane people on the forum, I guess I,m about as sane as you so together maybe we could keep the plonkers in order:thumbs:
Barry

Sorry Barry they are a lost cause with Terry as chairman an Ed as there secretary what chance do they have now :funny::funny::funny:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Another welcome from me too Barry. Just watch out for all the mad old codgers on here:face::face::face:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome to the forum Barry, plenty of banter & humour here, just jump in, you will soon find yourself up to your neck in it :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum.

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Jim First Barry must mean I'm the oldest on here

Blimey and we thought Woody helping Noah build his Ark was an achievement.
We now have a Jurassic Barry init?

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Jump in and enjoy Barry. If you've been hanging around, you'll have learned when to keep quiet. I didn't and was enrolled in the plonkers club before I knew what hit me:sob:

Whereabouts are you from btw?

Bob

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome Barry, Let me put you straight mate, they all lie through their teeth, I am the only sane one in here, if i were you i would do a runner before you end up like them :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).