• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Need help finding good quality card pen boxes

Burt25

First Name
Ian
As the title - can anyone recommend some good quality card pen boxes? (Either slider type or with lid?
Thanks

Sawes

Registered
First Name
Scott
Hi Eammon,

Just saw it- boxes from Tiny box company look the ticket.
thanks
Either the tinybox company for the lined ones or the slide ones with cut out from Turners retreat.
659f46127270df8565d16ca9bd64fdca.jpg
8182a722ba82c3563e1495519894c765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sawes

Registered
First Name
Scott
Scott do you print your name on them your self or are they bought like that?:thinks:
My daughter does laser engraving and she marks them for me. She has done quite a few for other pen makers on this forum and facebook groups too and some larger ones for bottle stoppers etc.
Demislaserworks if you wanted to have a look at her bits on Facebook or dlwlaserworks.co.uk her in progress website

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).