• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New arrival to my shed

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Just got this with the proceeds of a gift voucher given to me for my retirement from work from my colleagues. I feel a telecaster guitar build coming on and I really do need to tidy up my workshop as have a scroll saw arriving at the beginning of the week.

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Thanks found out if you are careful you can use it on a straight surface too looking forward to using it might try my hand at a first attempt at a bandsaw box looks like this would be good for sanding the curves.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
A nice little addition to your workshop Bob. You canl have Loch Ness Monsters in all the gift shops by the weekend - that bobbin looks just the right size:wink:

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Hard to get Nessie to pose. Strangely enough she makes an appearance just before the tourist season every year but seems pretty scarce once the tourists arrive so maybe there is a market for Nessie memorabilia:wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).