• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New Beginnings!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
We had great times at York Neil, I certainly enjoyed myself & got introduced to you guys. Whatever your new venture may be, Evelyn & I wish you the best of luck.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Best of luck hiding in the shed up the garden, if you need any tips drop me a line, I've managed 12 years so far it's been so long I think they've forgotten I'm up here. :banana:

Best of luck with you future endeavours & health mate :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hope all turns out fine Neil and that you enjoy all the extra shed time

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Thank you all.
I shall be entering the world of self employment. I already have a backlog of commissions to make, and articles to write, so have plenty to get on with.
Need to get the teaching space sorted as well, as I already have people signed up for tuition days in February:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Positive approach mate there will be so many grateful learners and timber afficianadoes looking for you this prep time is useful.

Peter.

Macaronytony

Graduate Member
First Name
Tony
Good on you Neil, glad somebody has the balls to do it. It's the only thing that gets me through the day, dreaming of doing the same.

Sent from my Galaxy 6

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).