• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New guy from California. USA.

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Hi Rocky. Andy here. Plenty of that Buckeye has come my way. Just got into stabilising for my next ones. :thumbs:

Rockb

Apprentice Member
First Name
Rocky
Hey Andy, good to see you again. Have been wondering if you got a new package....should/oughtta be getting close.
Gonna be posting a few pieces here (Penturners) in a bit. Note some lower prices.....trying to help out a bit on the duty thing. This will apply to all UK guys on my website or here.
Chat later,
Rocky

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I"m only 3 1/2 hours north.....you should have come on up. : )

Next time maybe Rocky.

San Fran was at the end of a 5 week trip which took in the Zion & Bryce canyons, Lake Powell, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, part of Route 66, Vegas, Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Yosemites, Carmel and more that's just a blur now :nooidea: so we were pretty knackered tbh. Absolutely loved it though.
We had decided to go back the following year but Canada kind of got in the way :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).