• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New Guy

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
You'll be made most welcome here Harry. Show us some pics of your pens.

I do only a little metalworking but have a beautiful little Cowells ME90 to play with when I do.:thumbs:

Harry

First Name
Harry
Many thanks for the warm welcome folks, I will try to find the courage to post some pics of my efforts on the main forum.

Harry

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Welcome Harry and there's no need to be shy, we all had to start somewhere and we've all made mistakes. Hopefully you'll learn from the forum and improve like I'm sure we all have done.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Harry!

Welcome aboard Harry, pull up a seat and wait for the nutters to come out and welcome you. :face: It's all down hill here from now on...:thumbs:

The nutters are usually hovering over their keyboards waiting for an excuse to post, so the first to respond can be safely identified as primus inter pares of the nutters ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).