• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New lathe...bought!!!!

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
f4b78b36aee8e53291bd4e28c0d2e34b.jpg

So how now do I get the push chair in??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tie it to the tow bar.:face::funny:

mattkemp

First Name
matt
Miles you never called to have a chat at the Dukeries stand, I was using one of those both days. You will enjoy it that's for sure.

Steve i popped over on the friday and had a word but obviously didnt reliese that you was on the forum was that you making them miniature mushrooms

Matt

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
That looks nice now you have it set up. Now go and get it dirty there is nothing to stop you now except for the wife, kids and work:funny::funny::funny:

loftyhermes

First Name
Steve
Steve i popped over on the friday and had a word but obviously didnt reliese that you was on the forum was that you making them miniature mushrooms

Matt

No I was the one with the Seth Armstrong/Jimmy Edwards moustache. This is my output for the show plus a few that didn't survive. If you didn't see me I must have been on walkabout trying to find a bargain.
Steve

Attachments

• newark demo 2017 (2).jpg
    newark demo 2017 (2).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 28
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).