• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Ken and welcome to the forum. My missus bought me some of them kits from TR and I only made one up, I thought they were horrible. At least you've made them look presentable mate.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Welcome aboard Ken, you don't know what you've let yourself in for. Keep posting and you'll end up the same colour as me:goesred::sob:

HUKBMBEAR

Apprentice Member
First Name
Kenneth
Welcome Kenneth, from your web site I see you're building a cnc machine. David (Jimjam) on here has built his own and several others (including me) have one although I still don't use it enough to know how it works properly.

Thanks .... Its mostly complete .. I've used it a couple of times.. But found the z axis to be too weak, so at present its in parts being re made. Im also mid way through building a 3d printer.... Working up nerve to power up to see if it blows up????

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).