• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New spiritual pens

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Dave of Penkitz and bitz Pen Kits - CubeCart has introduced a new kit on his new website I have turned some of them and I am well impressed they come in 3 different platings and are a good quality kit
DSCF3572.JPGDSCF3573.JPGDSCF3574.JPGDSCF3580.JPGDSCF3577.JPG1.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Really nice looking pens Woody, very similar to the Celtic single tube pens. Does this need a 3/8 drill

Yes but I used a 9mm and it was fine but a very snug fit there is also another kit on the way called Art deco and that is very nice as well

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see more single tube pen kits my friend .. All well made .. :thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Well turned and finished Woody :thumbs:
It will be interesting to see what the price is, compared to the PSI kits Axminster sell :thinks:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody Demtel used to say in their ads but wait theres more and yes now you showed us some more kits . Like them . Turned out so well Woody.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).