• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New sub-forums

Forum Phil

Minder of the cogs & wheels
Registered
First Name
Phil
You may have noticed, if you've been to the "Forums" home page over that last couple of days, that I've introduced two new sub-forums under the heading of "Beauty Parade".

The first one is an effort to build a library of ideas and examples of pens we can all refer to, that are along specific themes. This month's topic is Wedding Pens, so if you have photos of wedding pens you've made, it doesn't matter how long ago, you might consider sharing them there, so that for all time, if members want a few ideas or a bit of inspiration, a quick look there will be of great help. There will be another topic next month, but you can still add to previous topics at any time.

The first new sub-forum is called "Pens on a Theme" and you can see it here

The second new sub-forum is a permanent record of the winning entries im our recent competitions. If you have made the effort to enter a competition, and your entry has been judged by fellow members to be a winner, I think it deserves a permanent, and easily accessible place to be seen. In fact I think that every entry also deserves the same, so the new-sub forum shows a photo of the winning entry, tells everybody what the competition was about, and also gives a link to all the other entries too.

The competition winners sub-forum is also in the Beauty Parade section, and is there purely as a celebration. Those particular threads are closed, meaning that members are not be able to comment. If you would like to leave comments, you are very welcome to do so in the thread that relates to each competition, a link to which is included.

The new "Competition Winners" sub-forum can be seen here

There is still a third new sub-forum to be added to the Beauty Parade section in the next couple of days. I'll tell you about it when it happens, and members will most definitely be encouraged to comment. Watch this space, and in the meantime, please visit the two new sub-forums to have a look, and do please contribute where appropriate if you can.

Phil

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I commend the move for all good reasons. Our Wood Guild introduced Sub groups very early on in its history. As a result growth in various branches of woodwork has been incredible.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).