• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to the forum A13GNR

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Hi Graham and a warm welcome from Gods county north of Hadrians wall. Must be old photos 'cos if it ain't snowing in Northumberland it can't be in Bolton:thinks:
Is your avatar your car no plate?

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I got soooo sick of loosing stuff...tripping over cra.....rubbish....so sorted my workshop once and for all
A joy to work in here...light...warm...& clean...yes it does get dirty...trust me....more photos soon

View attachment 10975View attachment 10976View attachment 10978View attachment 10979View attachment 10980View attachment 10981View attachment 10982View attachment 10983

Thats what I like to see a clean and organised shed.

Is that white stuff on the roof some kind of insulation?

A13GNR

Thanks ..does the RAOB...stand for The Royal Antidivuliant Order of Buffalows by any chance???

A13GNR

Well managed wrangle the I pad off the mrs....
First...yes A13GNR is my reg no
And here are some bike photos (pens tomorrow..Promise)
Sure you will understand why pen turning got a back seat for a few months...here goes...
Clyde...she is a she...despite her name.....14 years old...36.000 miles...1500cc..five speed...reverse gear...cruse control...
Tape deck 4 speaker system...built in air pump..for suspension & tyres...tow bar ( I have a matching trailer)
Blinded out with lights by previous owner..along with £2000.+ worth of chrome trim...
97 BHP....wait for it....0-60....4.5 seconds....38 MPG
Started riding bikes at 8 years old..passed driving test at18... Bad accident at 22....did not ride again until I bought her in February this year...after not being on a bike for over 30 years...she drives like an old armchair....Enjoy...
Regards Graham:thumbs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 32

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's a bike to go on tour with:thumbs: my god that's been pimped with lights, it wasn't an Asian who previously owned it was it? I remember at a campsite somewhere in Europe on the way to Norway and German guy came along with one and his trailer and was reversing in he had about 5 attempts to get it straight, I held up my hand as if to say Halt! and then lifted the trailer so that it was straight, he was not chuffed:funny:

Peter

A13GNR

Hi peter...most of these are pimped out...this one is discrete until you flick a couple of switches...
Standard from factory they are all plain..no chrome or bells n whistles....labour of life for the previous owners...
Regards
Graham

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
That's stunning Graham. 40 years since I road a bike but envious of yours.

My plates are A3LON and when I bought them about 12 years ago I got dogs abuse from the missus as she hates private plates. As a joke I mocked up some for her birthday a couple of years ago and barely escaped serious injury as she thought they were real.:funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi peter...most of these are pimped out...this one is discrete until you flick a couple of switches...
Standard from factory they are all plain..no chrome or bells n whistles....labour of life for the previous owners...
Regards
Graham

Well it does look great and the lights are only pimping when switched on, is it legal to ride it with the pimp lights on?

Peter

A13GNR

nooooo cant ride with all those on....although we do for charity rides..like llandudno Light parade...etc

cheers:devil:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice Graham, I've never had a cruiser, always opting for super bikes with my last one being a Triumph Daytona 995 but gave up when my son was 16 as he wanted to get one and the only way of stopping him was to give my own up. I know its hypocritical but he's more important to me. Now that I'm a bit older and he's more interested in other things a Gold Wing would suit my fat arse. Thanks for showing, its a lovely bike. :thumbs:

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Hi Graham from an other newbie ex biker as well used to become a saddle tramp 2 weeks every year round Europe navigating folk round on tours don't think there are many countries in west Europe I have not been too.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Not another biker, I'm surrounded by them :funny:

Welcome to the forum Graham :waver: that's a great workshop you have there :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
That is some bike Graham, i just wish i was brave enough to own one .. :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).