• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to the forum

First Name
Craig
Careful turning on the wedding pen, you should be proud Craig.

Peter.

Cheers penpal. Its the best recovery piece I've done. It wasn't designed to have a wooden trim!!!! The trim is there because I can't YET use a spindle gouge and I chipped the piece below the bushings:vangry: After a few manly tears and a cup of tea, I used a parting tool for the first time, and saved the pen. Of course I told the bride it was intentional. :thumbs:

Pastor of Muppets

First Name
Andy
Welcome aboard Craig.

I joined a couple of weeks ago and the wealth of knowledge here and the willingness to share it makes this a truly special place!

porker356

First Name
Ian
Re Cumbrian weather forecast, a friend once told me "if you can see Criffel ( a mountain in Scotland on the opposite side of the Solway) its going to rain, if you cant see Criffel, it is raining"

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).