• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to this, how do I ??

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Stunning effort Paul.

Excellent job [MENTION=1432]Paul hd[/MENTION], something I would have never thought of TBH. So thanks to [MENTION=1690]evoman76[/MENTION] for bringing this up.

Never ceases to amaze me what happens on this forum and the partnerships and research like this is second to non.

Out of both I like the blue one the best.

evoman76

Apprentice Member
First Name
David
Well I eventually got around to turning the blanks that Paul so kindly sent me.

Had a near disaster right near the end as I caught it and a chunk flew off the end, after much searching on the workshop floor I managed to find it and glue it back and repair the missing part !

Really pleased with the end results, the colour from the resin and pattern from the cardboard is lovely, photo doesn't do the casting justice.

Thanks again

David

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 42
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).