• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Newbie intro

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Welcome Inky, enjoy!

Just one tip - Never ever admit to a mistake or "they'll" have you enlisted in the plonkers club before you even know that one exists:whistling:

Bob

Paul

Fellow
Hi All,

Many thanks for you welcome.

A couple of answers:
Paul:We moved into our bungalow about 2 years ago. Needed new kitchen, bathroom, one new floor from woodworm, re-plastered ceilings because the previous owner was a heavy smoker, repaint because of previous. So were still re-decorating. I'm now getting around to the second( final?) re-organisation of my garage/workshop so I have to allow for the lathe plus the possibility of a Myford ML7 some time.

naxie: You'll need long arms to wave to him, he lives down long near Falmouth.

Cheers

Inky

Aha. Blimey count your lucky stars you didn't move into a town house then. Three times the work.
Glad your on the second re-org of man cave. Half the fun is planning all the tools. You need a few wswork benches for the stuff you need and use. Then a lot of storage for the toys and tools that you'll use one. ;-)

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome Inky you poor ol thing are you the one in the song iny pinky parley voo OK I wil shut the door on the way out there all mad on this forum Run for the hills while you can

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome, Inky! I only Just joined a few days ago and it seems like bloody years ago now but they ain't that bad really honest:rolling::whistling:

InkyFingers

Hi All and thanks for the welcome.

Inky

Oh and I choose InkyFingers because I can never refill a pen without getting ink on my fingers.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).