• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Newbie lady woodturner from South West Wales.

LittleMissCreative

First Name
Ruth
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

It's lovely to meet fellow turners and I look forward to chatting. I will post some pics once I figure how to do so, as I only have an iPad and no pc.

I've only just come in from my little shed. Have spent a good while turning my first fountain pen. It's a 70th birthday gift for my lovely dad.

Will update with pics soon.

Night all.

Ruth.

johnny5

Registered
Welcome Ruth,
Enjoy your hobby
Remember though the only way you will become a millionaire woodturner is if you start with 2 million. :winking:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome Ruth,
Enjoy your hobby
Remember though the only way you will become a millionaire woodturner is if you start with 2 million. :winking:

Or more:2cry:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I have seen pink cordless drills etc sets and pink shot guns and rifles, Why not a pink lathe?:tongue::tongue:

I look forward to seeing Eamonn's pink lathe, I used to know someone who had a pink triangle set up.

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
A little late in the welcome, been away but come on in and enjoy the company

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).