• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Nifty idea for portable photography

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Cool idea, thats the same as I do with sheets of paper.
As for cultivating a pile of shavings, that is just one mornings work not cleaned up yet.
You wanna see it after a week of spinning, just two tracks where my feet go and a pile upto the lathe bed.
I have to do it like this cos all the shavings get sold and he likes to take them fresh from the floor init?
There is a good reason for everything I do, I just haven't thought of them all yet.:mooney2::mooney2:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Mrs Ed has a shop full of these photo box things in the shape of white collapseable cake boxes ..sizes range from 6" up to around 24" . She has had strict instructions:whistling:...... to bring home a selection of sizes to-night for me to play with. I will report back as to weather or not they work:camera:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Now there's an idea, Ed! They could be dismantled and laminated before re-assembly and fitting of magnets/LEDs ...

Awaiting your findings with interest!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).