• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

No turnings today

clement

Graduate Member
First Name
Clement
Hi all,

No time for turnings today ! First of all we need to go to the clinic, my wife has an appointment with the surger...

After that i've to prepare all my stuff and build up my booth for a craft show this weekend.

It's a very busy end of week.

See you back monday !

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
One thing I have learned is visits to Surgeons are vital. I have a 90 yr old mate who always bragged he never used pills potions etc, neglected the medical people, then came the reckoning lately. Best wishes for you both take some pics and let us know how you went on the pens mate.

Peter.

clement

Graduate Member
First Name
Clement
Thanks all ! Just back home, the day was good, turnings sells good, not so good for pens. Maybe better tommorow! I will post some pics later l

Envoyé de mon LIFETAB_S1033X en utilisant Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).