• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Noob

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Alex,welcome to the asylum mate, well they have said it all which is just as well cos i just forgot what i was going to say! :sob: enjoy it!

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I can tell the sun has not risen over there for friday as it has over here the forecast is for 30 degrees celcius with summer just over a week away naturally its more relaxing another day another pen mate. Have fun choosing your turning and leisure enjoy the ride cause it is a rollercoater.

Peter.:alex: for the other Alex.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
I miss the carpet Vic.:whistling:
Hi Alex welcome to the forum,enjoy the banter.:thumbs:
I don't know which is more addictive, pen turning or this forum, both grab you by the short & curlies.:kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).