• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Not a bad weekend

Pierre

Fellow
First Name
Pierre
I had quite a successful weekend apart from reshape a friend’s slightly skewed floorboard set into skirting boards and shelves (a day’s work in its self). I managed to make several stock pens and prepare a few others, make a rattle for no 3 grandchild in Oak, and I had a bit of prickly juniper hanging around for a year and it had an odd shaped growth on it so I cut it off and turned the hole for a tea light then spent ages cleaning the bark and the cambium layers to make a pretty candle stick. Polish to 600 grit then buffed through Tripoli, white diamond and carnauba.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
So quite a good day. Don't you just love those "Just Jobs"

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).