• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Not Turning Pens

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
I have not sold a pen for over a year now so I have not posted any news ones. I have a few in stock.:sob: I will not be turning any soon so is it ok for me to stay a member:thinks: I do not want to give up on this site as I do other turnings and look forward to your comments and advice. But I am aware its called Penturns Forum so is it ok if I stay.:kiss:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Tom,

It makes no difference to me if you turn pens or not, there is another section of "what else we turn"

It's NOT a select establishment that only pen turners can join.

I for one have enjoyed your posts and the stuff that you have posted, so long may it continue.

Your experience is always valued and anything you can bring to the forum is a benifit to us all.

That's my view my friend.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Tom, you are a valued member of the forum. I always look forward to seeing what you have been up to and enjoy looking at your picture posts. I have to admit that I have copied some of your designs. Keep em coming mate your stuff makes a nice change. :thumbs:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Aye, exactly what everyone else has said Tom - stick around for as long as you enjoy being here. Your presence and contributions are always very welcome.

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
I turn pens but don't consider myself to be a pen turner yet. Still have lots to learn and I would bet that you have lots to teach/say so I would say stick around.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I don't agree. I think you should pass an exam like the rest of us.

1. Check your pulse, If there then = part 1 pass

2. Can you type? 2 finger method is ok = part 2 pass

Complete the above and you're in Tom :ciggrin:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well Tom I spend most of the time not turning pens and I'm still here.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
With 1500 plus members who belong you have been able to contribute and have. Enjoy woodwork in whatever way mate, always good to hear from you.

Peter.

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Tom due to work commitments I made the grand total of two pens last year. I still joined in the fun on here though. Carry on mate.

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Looks like I'm staying many thanks for all the comments :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::fart::fart::face::face:(I am on pills about 20 per day) not counting my put up with you all pills :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).