• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Nouveau Sceptre Rollerball in Buffalo Horn & Bone

johnny5

Registered
As it says in the Title
24 ct Gold plated Nouveau Sceptre Rollerball pen made using Buffalo Horn & Bleached Bone.

P8125646.JPGP8125651.JPGP8125650.JPGP8125648.JPG

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I see the effort that's gone in to it but a bit too Everton minty for me ..sorry Tom.:thumbs:

Pierre---

First Name
Pierre
A very interesting segmentation Johnny, with a very nice general appearance.
For my taste, the bone rings could be more regularly wide. And maybe the shape could be more flowing (the centre of the barrel looks flat) and the horn doesn't seem that flush with metal parts, but the pics are often misleading.

Btw, I got a horn blank some time ago, yet unturned. It has some white marks in it, it seems that yours have it too. Is it easy to turn and polish?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Well I never up an attem guys. Johnny the pen with the buffalo horn without the rings would have simplicity and class. With the rings different impact Looking only at pic one it is terrific the way most will see it initially where our first strong impression happens, yes I like it mate.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).