• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Omega in G W blank

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's a cracking pen:thumbs:

Peter

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Looks stunning [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Mark I have spent quite some time watching sales at various levels of pens there is no definitive shape, colour or finish it is what sells at the time. The view you provided was as if from a tall building to give it dimension a lower view and separation from the background helps. With deep colours and many of them with the blank that has so much promise have fun and try various exposures and angles. I dont make too many two piece pens but I see great numbers of them and note what seems pleasing and revealing. A confession I really like your pen the rest is up to you.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).