• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Order for pen and pencil

Harry

First Name
Harry
I have just received, at short notice, a request for a quality matching rollerball and pencil for a golden wedding anniversary present. The Mistral would have been ideal, but the pencil kit is not available yet. Can anyone suggest a suitable alternative, as matching pen and pencil kits seem to be thin on the ground.

Midnight_Turner

Registered
First Name
Miles
I have just received, at short notice, a request for a quality matching rollerball and pencil for a golden wedding anniversary present. The Mistral would have been ideal, but the pencil kit is not available yet. Can anyone suggest a suitable alternative, as matching pen and pencil kits seem to be thin on the ground.

Fancy slimline off penkitzandbitz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
When is the event Harry? The ballpoint and pencil kits are perhaps a fortnight away - I'm not entirely certain why the delay, but I'm assured they will be in the air next week. In the mean time, I've got the mechanisms for both kits already, the refills, the pencil inserts and the bushes, so I might be able to look out a sample kit of each for you if you need them quicker than a fortnight.

Harry

First Name
Harry
When is the event Harry? The ballpoint and pencil kits are perhaps a fortnight away - I'm not entirely certain why the delay, but I'm assured they will be in the air next week. In the mean time, I've got the mechanisms for both kits already, the refills, the pencil inserts and the bushes, so I might be able to look out a sample kit of each for you if you need them quicker than a fortnight.

Thanks Phil, PM sent

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).