• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi all.....this is from my latest US parcel...via Canada...
A Kallensheen Panda blank the wife is already eyeing it up!!!
But great fun to do and i think a nice fit on a Sirroco20170905_181225.jpg

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
This should be a Panda and not a Sloth.....could one of you cleaver techi guys invert my poor friend.....please!

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Novel approach combining a national symbol with media diversity. Would like to see all around such a pen to admire it further. Well seen Mark.

Peter.

Gregory Hardy

Graduate Member
First Name
Greg
You poor man. I took one look at the photo before I read the text and thought, "I hope he's smart enough to not let his wife see that."

My wife actually turns pens in the shop once in a while. Very slow, but very meticulous and accurate. I think I'll just buy her the parts and hope she makes it herself! :fingers:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).