• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen Auction

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
Just had an email from 1818auctioneers.co.uk they are holding a pen auction on Monday 27th March, I have looked at their online catalogue of 409 lots and there some interesting lots, so if anyone has an interest in old pens it's worth a look

Robin

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Fell in love with so many beautiful designs and ideas from looking at all of them now I see where so much inspiration comes from around the world certainly I will use heaps over time. Robin I am indebted to you for the heads up.

Kind regards..........Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).