• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen kit recommendations

Ratty

First Name
David
I need to get several fountain pen and roller ball pen kits.
I was going to order Omega's as they do sell very well for me but TM is closed until 22nd and I need them sooner as I have very few left and have a shop wanting more stock from me.
Good excuse to try a different style any recommendation would be good, they need to be around the same price point and from the uk for quicker delivery.

Thanks
Dave

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Hi David,
the very first fountain pen I turned was a Jr. Gentleman's kit, I was pleased with the kit and the outcome.
They are relatively cheap to buy and they do look good when complete. Like you, I go for the Omegas now.
There are many places to buy J.G's Oke craft, Penkitsuk and others.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Have a look at what Davegee has on his website. Great service and can be talked to if you have any questions he is always willing to talk.

Ratty

First Name
David
Thanks for the suggestions, I may give Jnr gents a try they caught my eye.
Would love to make more mistrals but a bit to much for me for now.

Thanks
Dave

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).