• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen-Kits UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Good to hear that Billy. I have never used them yet but your comments give us confidence to order

:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Billy made the post in 2014, someone signed up and yesterday made his first post eulogising about them, that seems strange.

Peter

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
I can vouch for Tony (penkitsuk.com) Fast delivery and response times. Good strong secured packaging and at a price even I can afford. He also does a lot for different charities.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I can vouch for Tony (penkitsuk.com) Fast delivery and response times. Good strong secured packaging and at a price even I can afford. He also does a lot for different charities.

He seems to be spamming the Forum with his details, but not for long.

Peter

ArtyCrafty

Apprentice Member
First Name
Nichola
Sorry for not being too active for a while been ill (again!!) - I've used Penkits UK for various items and they have always been timely with the orders very efficient and very helpful. I recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.