• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen Lengths

Garno

Fellow
First Name
Gary
Are all pen lengths the same? It will be when the caps are on or the refill twisted in.

If they are the same size does anyone know why?

Exclude the novelty ones or the mini ones at the bookies.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
No their not the same length... Especially fountain/ rollerball kits, they are similar but not the same..... The jnr Gent kits are longer than Omegas and I suppose you class the steampunk kit as novelty and that's loooong :thumbs:
It maybe something to do with hand sizes that make them similar :thinks::thinks:

Garno

Fellow
First Name
Gary
No their not the same length... Especially fountain/ rollerball kits, they are similar but not the same..... The jnr Gent kits are longer than Omegas and I suppose you class the steampunk kit as novelty and that's loooong :thumbs:
It maybe something to do with hand sizes that make them similar :thinks::thinks:

Thanks for that mate :thumbs:

I wrongly thought they were they were all the same or all within say 3-5mm, my reasoning was balance of the pen as children and adults can use the same pen with none having an advantage over the other :thinks::thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).