• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen stands

glenpen

Graduate Member
First Name
Glen
Hi John
Think you just get ebay up and then put the item code in and select search. I will try it and let you know.
Glen

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Glen I did that with copy and paste, thanks.
I have not used them after all that so I cannot answer you question. :sob:

mattkemp

First Name
matt
I have one of these but where the pen enters the bottom of the stand the nib of pen drops through and the wooden part of a pen sits on the plastic edge and is fairly sharp I was worried about damaging the finish of the pen as customers slide the pens in and out so brought horizontal pen stands which are smoother round the edges and don't mark pens but that's just my personal opnion not unless I have a duf one

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).