• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen tubes 2 and a sorry

MarkNotts

First Name
Mark
Im very sorry to make a 2nd thread about this as there are a few edits and I cannot edit a thread once it has been posted.

The length if the tubes does not matter as I can cut them to various lengths for the pen kits and other projects I would like to do.

The wall thickness of the tubes needs to be 0.25mm thick and the 2 outer diameters I need are 8mm and 12mm

Infact the 2 pen kits I need the tubes for are the Taylors Mirfield Alpha ( cap ) and both tubes for 2x delta pens.

Sorry again for the second thread but like I say I can't edit the original thread.

Mark.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
OK I understand if you want longer tubes but if it is just the correct length then why not get them straight from Dan

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
OK I understand if you want longer tubes but if it is just the correct length then why not get them straight from Dan

I think if you read the other thread you will find that he tried to get them from where he bought them, as I understand it, from Dan, that why he is asking where else he can get them as emails are not being answered.

Peter

MarkNotts

First Name
Mark

Thanks but like Buckeye said,I have great success receiving anything i buy from TM, the last purchase i made a while back I also mailed a request for tubes and bushings plus said i would paypal the extra needed but needless to say.. pens turned up no extra tubes or bushings and all quiet on the email front, i would buy the tubes but they are either not for sale or out of stock

First Name
Dan
Hi Mark. I will check through the emails now. I can't recall seeing anything about tubes but I will search the junk folder. We should have a restock of all tubes by the end of next week. Hope this helps. Dan

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

MarkNotts

First Name
Mark
Hi Mark. I will check through the emails now. I can't recall seeing anything about tubes but I will search the junk folder. We should have a restock of all tubes by the end of next week. Hope this helps. Dan

Bloody amazing!

I mailed about 2 mins after putting my last order in, I can't remember the date but it was atleast 1 maybe near 2 months ago , e-mail is markhobster@gmail.com

MarkNotts

First Name
Mark

Bloody amazing!

I mailed about 2 mins after putting my last order in, I can't remember the date but it was atleast 1 maybe near 2 months ago , e-mail is markhobster @ gmail.com , the tubes i need are in this thread plus I could do with 1 tube for the epsilon also, plus the delta bushings.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Real happy when people communicate with their suppliers direct its magic . Sometimes E Mails have unusual dropouts leaving mysteries, sending a copy mail to ease the search would help. I always use the phone and talk to the person works wonders.

Peter.

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Bloody amazing!

I mailed about 2 mins after putting my last order in, I can't remember the date but it was atleast 1 maybe near 2 months ago , e-mail is markhobster @ gmail.com , the tubes i need are in this thread plus I could do with 1 tube for the epsilon also, plus the delta bushings.

2 months ago ... what you been waiting for ... I would have wanted a reply in less than 2 days

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
2 months ago ... what you been waiting for ... I would have wanted a reply in less than 2 days

Yes, but not everyone does knee-jerk. Try once, try twice, try again then knee-jerk:funny:

Peter

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Bloody amazing!

Mark its not a good idea to put your email addy in a public forum unless you want a mob of spam emails.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).