• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Photo Book to show off pens

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
A few months ago on Facebook I came across an offer from SAAL Digital of a free photobook for an honest review, in reality it was a voucher for £40 off one of their photobooks, you had to apply to them stating a reason why you should be given the opportunity to use this offer, they liked my reason & the voucher code arrived a couple of days later.

So a few months later I was very pleasantly surprised with the results when the photobook came through the door, now this is not my official review, but, if you come across this offer its well worth looking at. I don't think I would have paid £43-70p for this but the £3-70p plus £4-95p for p&p what a bargain.

There are many other voucher codes out there if you fancy looking at these.

The size of the photobook is 190mm x 190mm, comes with a soft padded outer and is top quality, and it makes a very nice talking point when someone visits who doesn't know about my secret life as a pen maker.
IMG_1236 600 x 600.jpgIMG_1238 600 x 600.jpg
IMG_1240 600 x 400.jpgIMG_1243 600 x 400.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).