• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Managed to get into the workshop and turned a couple of picture blanks
Had real struggles with the resins recently but after loads of help managed to get some made....

Cartoon version of the Joker from Suicide Squad
E6C75960-720D-450B-B9D1-2CF1DBD483BA.jpg

My favourite- Deadpool
63A1B8FE-5F8B-4146-B084-AB2C6CA4A049.jpg

Have a few more that I hope to get turned over the next couple of days :thumbs:

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
A fine pair there.....very nice and well done on the perceverance.....two good looking pens:thumbs::thumbs:

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Thanks gents :pray:

My Mrs found the little Pen Holder Hand thingy in a Charity Shop.
It was in the window holding a pen, she said she didn't want the pen but would love the holder.
£3 and it was hers = now mine :thumbs:

Great little thing, heavy and a few pens will not stand up in it but certainly came in handy with the photos :thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).