• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pierre's art deco pen (take two)

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
This is the pen that [MENTION=1339]Pierre---[/MENTION] was unable to upload. I'm sorry Pierre - I don't know why your photos wouldn't upload, other than the google.com/album links you sent me along with the photos both went to 404 url not found. I couldn't upload them to your thread either, so I thought the easiest thing was to start again with a new thread.

Nice pen by the way.

Pierre--- wrote:

Hi everybody,

Here is the last pen from my workshop, the foreman just brought it to my office this morning. Quite happy with what he manages to get from the labourers' hands. The kit used to be a Jr. Gent, he told me. Bright CA finish.

The pen is inspired by shapes and materials used in the Art Déco period. In fact, ivory was more often used with palm, but bone is easier to find nowadays, and since my cook concocted a pot-au-feu dinner last week...

C&c very welcome.

pierre--- art deco 1.jpg

pierre--- art deco 2.jpg

sammy

Graduate Member
First Name
George
That's is a really nice pen, Pierre, the white dots give it great style. It's given me some ideas to try too. :thumbs::thumbs:
George

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).