• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Plastic strips like Woody used

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
Hi
Woody did a video on segmenting a pen and posted it onto You Tube. He used some plastic strips. I wondered if anyone knows where to get them from.

Thanks

Simon

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
Ha, didn't realise it was called styrene. I associated that with polystyrene packaging and the like. Many thanks. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Monaro Models and Toys Fyshwick Canberra for one when the other main one comes to mind I will post it as well Mark.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
When doing a search try entering Plasticard you will be surprised how many you will get

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Try a plastics firm which do fascia soffits and double glazing supplies, lots of different angles and colours

Facia and soffit boards are no good for turning I was offered some but inside the are very porous you can tell by the weight they are not solid plastic

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).