• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Poll: Which forum skin do you prefer?

Which skin do you use when browsing the Forum?

• Total voters

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
I thought it would be interesting to see which skin people use when they visit the forum. Vic's Blue, Red Sky or Pen Skin

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I use the one that came with the site, which appears to be Vic's Blue. I have never tried one of the others.

Peter

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Confused of York says " I was happy with the pen skin but thought it was discontinued after a software update yonks ago? Was told to choose between red and blue, and went for the blue:thinks:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Can't be bothered messing around and just leave it as is, I come here for the company and banter not to worry about what colour the page is.:face:

Is there an option for don't give a monkey's what colour:winking:

Jim

Grand Master
Confused of York says " I was happy with the pen skin but thought it was discontinued after a software update yonks ago? Was told to choose between red and blue, and went for the blue:thinks:

It was at one time Neil, due to switching the site over to Phil, and him running a slightly different PHP version on his server, it has helped resurrect the Pen Skin version but still very patchy, but the style is blocked so users can't use it at the minute .. :thumbs:

Vic's Blue for me though ..

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
As per other replies, never bothered changing it.

Same for me, provided it is soft on the eyes I am more bothered in what the contents are in the forum rather than the wallpaper..

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).