• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Poor service from courier

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Good news, 3 parcels from the consignment delivered today and I can see from the tracking info that all parcels are now at least in the local depots, near to where they are to be delivered.

Not been here yet Billy but from what you say Monday might be promising :thumbs:

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
I have used Hermes and found them ok (touch wood) Mind you i was sent a Parcel from London after a few days on tracking it said its at your Local hub in Liverpool I live in Cornwall ????? I complained to the suppler and they sent a second one got in 2 days, tracked the first one again and it was then for returned to London hub. I wonder what happened to it, properly got sent to down under LOL

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I have used Hermes and found them ok (touch wood) Mind you i was sent a Parcel from London after a few days on tracking it said its at your Local hub in Liverpool I live in Cornwall ????? I complained to the suppler and they sent a second one got in 2 days, tracked the first one again and it was then for returned to London hub. I wonder what happened to it, properly got sent to down under LOL

Hasn't arrived here yet.:scratch_head:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).