• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Post Christmas

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi All,
Well who doesn't like a post Christmas splurge, after my job change this year I am now going in a slightly different direction ( more joinery)so a few bits required....am I brand loyal :bwink:
Also the second of two gifts from passed over friends one was a no4 smoothing plane and this a router plane both will clean up well and enjoy their new roles in my work workshop.....now to get this lot in!!

Attachments

• 20231231_091108.jpg
    20231231_091108.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 20231231_091335.jpg
    20231231_091335.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
There is now no excuse for not preparing the pen blanks to the correct size and there as you trying to tell us you are going to do some proper woodwork:devil: :devil::devil:

Some very nice pieces of kit what do you plan for the first project

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
There is now no excuse for not preparing the pen blanks to the correct size and there as you trying to tell us you are going to do some proper woodwork:devil: :devil::devil:

Some very nice pieces of kit what do you plan for the first project
I am teaching carpentry to adults...so it's basic carpentry skills....starting with housing joint then mortice and tenon joints...small boxes and gallows brackets are the first stages...