• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My current Audi is an A6 avant ( estate) quatro black edition which is 16 months old Peter, no reason whatsoever to change tbh as I love the car and it corners like a go cart but we bought a huge twin axle caravan earlier this year which while it tows it without problems made us look at SUVs. My missus thinks it will make me drive a little less fast :wink:

The Audi Q5 gives us no more than my A6, I don't like the BMW X5 shape much, new Landrover discovery is too expensive and the Jaguar F Pace is too light so have gone for a Mercedes GLC 250d 4matic with all the kit. It's a pre registered model so 2 months old with a huge discount. This is a pic but I talked them into fitting running boards/steps so will look slightly different. Will have my personal number plates fitted as well 'cos I've taken them off my old car.
It is VERY black :ciggrin:

My missus says I change my car more often than my socks. :goesred:

Congrats Bob excellent choice they have strength,performance and weight in their favour. We have a 1999 ML320 all wheel drive Mercedes and love it.I kept our Daewoo Leganza I bought in 2001 it also has been a ripper.They wanted a couple of grand for a towbar for the 4X4 so I kept the Daewoo for towing our trailer. We have the round side rails, very handy and a nudge bar the unit is a darkest blue (read black).

Enjoy the touring mate.Thanks for sharing.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).